TEDxTalks are known for their impact and high quality – because of that, all speakers must agree to the following guidelines. (The talks only look easy to do!) Speakers will be required to:
- Develop their talk by May 4th, 2013 (1 month before the event).
- Work with a TEDxChapmanU speaker preparation representative to develop their talk and slides.
- Submit all completed slides to TEDxChapmanU at least 2 weeks in advance of the event (May 21st).
- Be available for speaker rehearsal on Monday, June 3rd, 2013.
- Attend the entire TEDxChapmanU event. Any exceptions must be approved in advance. At a minimum, speakers must be available to the audience the break after their talk.
- Speakers understand that travel and lodging costs will be the responsibility of the speaker, unless otherwise agreed to in advance.